We have created specialist resources to provide a graduate recruitment campaign for you in order to reduce both the significant work load arising from numerous applications and to increase the chances of successfully selecting the right graduates for your particular needs:
- We act as an ambassador for your business and will promote the opportunities you have to offer in the competitive graduate market
- From our extensive contacts we will increase the pool of applicants from which you can select the best for your business
- All candidates are screened in advance by face to face or telephone interviews
- All CVs are reviewed to ensure that all the relevant information is provided to help you make your decisions
- All candidates’ application details are accompanied by a brief report on our findings
- We ensure effective feedback from the candidate to you and vice versa
- Psychometric test results are provided for short listed candidates
- References will be provided for short listed candidates
- Guidance on the interview process is provided
- Our fee structure incorporates a refund scale should appointments not be successful.
Should You Consider Recruiting a Recent Graduate?
Is experience always the most valuable asset a candidate can bring to your business?
- Graduates bring increased enthusiasm, excitement and energy to a working environment - this will be contagious.
- Graduates are interested in and comfortable with the latest IT technology and enable the easier application of new tools to the benefit of your business.
- Graduates will see issues differently and can usefully challenge established doctrines and practices.
- Graduates can be very cost effective.
- Graduates are flexible in approach and will not be deterred if a task is not in their job description!
Graduates will also bring their management challenges but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.
Good Graduates/HNDs are like all groups in the rural sector – few in number. “Growing Careers” the graduate service offered by De Lacy Executive will help you source and select the right one for your business.
Please do call us and find out more about what De Lacy Executive can do for your recruitment: 01684 310208
De Lacy Executive is proud to be the only agricultural recruitment specialist to be an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation - the professional bodycommitted to raising standards and highlighting excellence throughout the recruitment industry. All REC Members must abide by the REC Code of Professional Practice.(Membership Number: 00082047)